Saturday 17 March 2012

Precious Embroidery

Photobucket

A trend I spotted on Fall catwalks was embroidering - cross stitching, actually. Maybe it's because I'm such a granny I noticed it as soon as I saw the shows photos! While Valentino interpretes it in the usual romantic way, Dolce & Gabbana look back at Sicilian Baroque. And even Balmain incorporates romantic embroideries in shiny armours.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 Valentino
2, 3, 4 Dolce & Gabbana
5 Balmain

3 comments:

  1. Hello
    I just changed my template site =)
    Please take a look at www.welovefur.com
    kisses from your follower! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking about how long it took the designer to make these makes me shiver. It looks beautiful though, so it obviously paid off!

    ReplyDelete