Saturday, 17 March 2012

Precious Embroidery

Photobucket

A trend I spotted on Fall catwalks was embroidering - cross stitching, actually. Maybe it's because I'm such a granny I noticed it as soon as I saw the shows photos! While Valentino interpretes it in the usual romantic way, Dolce & Gabbana look back at Sicilian Baroque. And even Balmain incorporates romantic embroideries in shiny armours.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 Valentino
2, 3, 4 Dolce & Gabbana
5 Balmain

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    I just changed my template site =)
    Please take a look at www.welovefur.com
    kisses from your follower! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your blog! Would you like to follow each other and like on Facebook? :)

    Missingsparkles.com
    My Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thinking about how long it took the designer to make these makes me shiver. It looks beautiful though, so it obviously paid off!

    ReplyDelete