Friday 27 April 2012

Fixdesign Spring Summer 2012

Fixdesign is a fairly young Italian brand which I've always labelled as too posh and chic. I've always thought of their collections as 'too sweet', but I'm actually starting to change my mind. Maybe because it's in the Spring that I start to wear as a girl? My friends say I wear like an Oxford undergraduate in the Winter, and I totally agree with them LOL

Photobucket

I have fell in love with their straw bags! I want the one with white details so much, but it's so expensive! It costs about €230 and honestly, that's way too much. Do you get what I mean when I say they're 'too posh'?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Sinceramente neanche a me piace, ed hai detto bene....è "too posh!" esattamente. Poi in genere gli accessori non si abbinano il maniera molto "fine" al resto...Hanno sempre un'aria un po'..."TAMARRA".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this "too sweet" style! It reminds me of a Japanese brand.. or something of the like. Really into the first jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos and looks like a breath of fresh air brand.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. المعلومات المقدمة حول أفضل دكتور تجميل انف في مصر قد تم الحصول عليها بالبحث على شبكة الإنترنت من مواقع مختلفة وتقييم بعض المرضى الذين تعاملوا معه ، كما تم الاعتماد على بعض المعلومات المقدمة من جوجل؛ لذلك ينصح موقع تجميلي بالقيام بالمزيد من البحث والتحري بناء على نوع الإجراء التجميلي المراد الخضوع له ونوعيات العمليات التي يقدمها المركز الطبي أو الدكتور بما يتناسب مع حالة الشخص.

    ReplyDelete