Monday 29 August 2011

The September Issue: Vogue UK

Every August I start saving up money, and you know why. I love magazines, and most of all I love September issues.

Photobucket

I like Vogue UK best than Vogue America. It's something in between what I call a magazine-magazine, full of articles and "how to look great spending 10$" stuff, and a magazine-piece-of-art (see Vogue Italia).

Photobucket

one of the reasons I can't wait for Summer to end: in Winter you can hide in all those big, soft wool sweaters.

Photobucket

Sojourner Morrell posed for Daniel Jackson in the editorial "The Beat Goes On". She has very androgynous, boyish looks and her hairstyle reminds me of Freja's, but I bet we'll see her a lot in the next fashion weeks.

Photobucket

"Wear over your shoulders like a cape - it will look like the man in your life has lovingly draped his coat over you". The mannish coat trend still rocks and I couldn't be happier.

4 comments:

  1. i agree. British vogue is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, your pictures are gorgeous! I can't wait for winter sweaters and coats too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the US september issue... I wonder how different it is!


    Don't forget to enter my Coach purse giveaway! http://stylocrat.blogspot.com/2011/08/100th-post-vintage-coach-purse-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete