Christmas is coming and lots of blogs and websites are hosting giveaways. I think I spent a whole day subscribing to hundreds of them! I find them great, and I hope I could host one here sooner or later.
Here are the best ones I could find; there were lots more but they were only for US residents.
- Teen Vogue is giving away tons of stuff.
- Polyvore has three contests going on - What's on your wishlist?, Glam up your holidays with Michael Kors and Luisaviaroma.com / the style guide challenge.
- Glamour Magazine is offering a Mulberry x Target bag and a bag full of goodies.
- German I ♥ ponys is making an amazing advent calendar.
- Fashionising is offering fantastic stuff like a Karl Lagerfeld scarf and a vintage Missoni dress.
- Fabsugar gives you the chance to win a Hèrmes Kelly (I just noticed it's open only to US residents, arrghh)
- Self.com is hosting two giveaways: one and two.
- Net-a-porter offers a $5000 shopping spree.
- The Beauty Counter's giveaway features a nice Leila Lou makeup set. At least it looks so!
- Zagg.com is giving away some hi-tech goods like iPads and iMacs.