Sunday 5 September 2010

The best of the September Issue

Ieri ho finalmente ricevuto la mia copia di Vogue Italia. Il mensile appuntamento con Vogue è quello che attendo di più - ogni volta mi emoziono come una bambina.
Settembre è il mese più importante per le riviste di moda. Le aspettative sono sempre alte, ma come al solito Vogue Italia le ha superate tutte.
Ho notato con piacere che un'attenzione particolare è stata data ai nuovi talenti..

Yesterday I finally received my copy of Vogue Italia. The monthly appointment with Vogue is the one I wait for the most - everytime I get excited like a little girl.
September is the most important month for fashion magazines. Expectations are always high, but Vogue Italy has come up to them all.
I noticed that a lot of attention has been given to new talents..

Mentre Don't shoot the messengers e Co-te sono due scoperte per me, conoscevo le creazioni di Lamija già da un pò - se non sbaglio erano già state su Vogue. Non sono nel mio stile, ma mi ricordano tanto l'eccentricità e il folklore delle ultime collezioni di Galliano, e penso proprio che meritino.

While Don't Shoot the messengers and Co-te are two discoveries for me, I already knew Lamija's creations - if I'm not wrong, they've already been featured in Vogue. They're not my style, but they make me remember the eccentricity and the folklore of the latest Galliano collections, and I think they deserve attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment